Please read these Terms and Conditions (“Terms”, “Terms and Conditions”) carefully before using the http://www.lasersharks.com website (“the “Service”) operated by OKC Golf, LLC. (“us”, “we”, or “our”).
Your access to and use of the Service is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use the Service.
By accessing or using the Service you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you disagree with any part of the terms then you may not access the Service.
If you wish to purchase any product or service made available through the Service (“Purchase”), you may be asked to supply certain information relevant to your Purchase including, without limitation, your name, address, telephone number, email address, and payment information.
Links To Other Web Sites
Our Service may contain links to thirdparty web sites or services that are not owned or controlled by OKC Golf, LLC. OKC Golf, LLC. has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party web sites or services. You further acknowledge and agree that OKC Golf, LLC. shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such web sites or services.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time. If a revision is material we will try to provide at least 30 (change this) days’ notice prior to any new terms taking effect. What constitutes a material change will be determined at our sole discretion.
General Business Information
- Orders will be processed in the order that they are received, and are subject to both inventory and production time availability.
- Because of the custom work being done, all orders will require either a company purchase order, or a pre-paid deposit of 50% before production can start.
- Please be aware that while Laser Etching your YETI products is “Safe”, it will void the warranty of YETI products, so we cannot be responsible for warranty issues if you choose to have your cup etched.Laser ready artwork and logo files must be supplied by customer.
- Delays in getting artwork submitted can cause delays in getting your order processed.Orders of (12) or more pieces may require customer to approve a sample piece before production continues.
- All orders will have a custom lasersharks.com logo engraved on the bottom of the cup, unless instructed otherwise.
If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us.